Just My Size introduces new Bra with pockets

By: Farrah Estrella

Plus size apparel brand Just My Size (JMS) is introducing
an innovative new Bra with a pocket. The
new Bra has a hidden pocket that is perfect for holding your cell phone, credit
cards, cash or ID.
I was first introduced to the Bra back in June when I
attended the JMS 30th Birthday Party in New York City during Full
Figured Fashion Week 2014.
Just My Size conducted a survey called “Passion for Plus
Survey” and found that 39% of the women who responded to the survey, stash items
in their bras.

The bra will hit the Walmart.com website later
this month as well as the Justmysize.com website. Priced under $17 dollars, it
is quite a bargain, don’t you think?.
Do you stash items in your bra? What kind of items do you
put in yours? Let us know, leave your comments below.
For more information and to purchase Just My Size merchandise
visit www.walmart.com and www.justmysize.com.

By Farrah Estrella

Farrah Estrella is an award winning Latina, plus size, fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger. A native of the Dominican Republic, she was a previous writer for Examiner.com and has been the editor of the Estrella Fashion Report since 2012. Follow her on twitter at @FarrahEstrella and @EstrellaFReport

Previous Post

Next Post

6 comments

• Knick Knacker

August 20, 2014 at 4:17 am

That's a great price for such a useful bra!!! xoAndra

1. Farrah Estrella

August 20, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Yeah !! not bad at all.=) Thanks for your comment!!
      Farrah=)

• Samantha Jade Minor

August 21, 2014 at 5:35 pm

That's pretty cool. I think we all stuff things in our bras. I know I do out of habit.

1. Farrah Estrella

August 21, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Yes Samantha!! at some point we all have put something in our Bras..lol..what a great idea from JMS.Thanks for stopping by.

Farrah
      XOXO

• Irving Morgan

December 22, 2014 at 8:00 pm

That’s very innovative! And it’s convenient as well, especially when you have to keep smaller stuff but your pockets are occupied. But I think the wearer just have to be mindful of what they put in. It can be embarrassing if they create an awkward shape on their shirt. Haha! Anyway, thanks for sharing!

Irving Morgan @ Your Plus-Size Bra

1. Farrah Estrella

December 22, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Hi Irving Morgan!! yes it is.=) small items for sure..=)
      Thanks for your comment.